2 Customize & Design
Our scientists work closely with your team to first clearly understand the objectives, then discuss potential options for achieving them.
Often we find and recommend novel approaches that may not have been under consideration prior to working with us.
Customize & Design
We design a customized study program focused on producing critical data, with value and efficiency as focal points of the process. Finalized study protocol is iterated collaboratively, through to final approval.
In addition to our turnkey offerings, we’re constantly developing new capabilities based on our clients’ specific needs.
According to the established schedule, live-phase of study is conducted and completed, data captured, and samples collected for analysis.
With unparalleled flexibility in contract research, our scientists interact and collaborate with you to quickly execute your studies, and expedite results.
Experimental data is collected, analyzed, summarized and delivered in a detailed report. Where appropriate, raw data will be presented alongside strategic recommendations, as part of the final IND ready report.
- SfN 2016 Recap 13 Dec. 2016
- Brains On-Line is pleased to introduce Encepharm® 1 May. 2016
- Brains On-Line, is pleased to announce our expanded range of services 1 Mar. 2016
- Brains On-Line attends Society for Toxicology meeting (New Orleans) 1 Mar. 2016
- Increased hypothalamic serotonin turnover in inflammation-induced anorexia May. 2016
- The novel KMO inhibitor CHDI-340246 leads to a restoration of... May. 2016
- Development of a Rat Plasma and Brain Extracellular Fluid Pharmacokinetic... Feb. 2016
- ADPD Vienna 2017 Booth #003 Mar. 29 - Apr. 2, 2017
- ASPET 2017 Apr. 22 - Feb. 26, 2017
- AAIC 2017 Jul. 16 - 20, 2017
- ADDF18th International Conference on Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Sep. 11 - 12, 2017
More than just microdialysis, we offer a full suite of services that can be tailored specifically to your needs and preferences.
Think of us as an extension of your lab, adhering to the highest standards of quality and scientific integrity, while taking utmost care with your data, your budget, and your time.Request a Quote »